Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
nothing happens when I try to use my gold bars to get boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jaj1,
Can you please make sure you have the latest game app version installed and also restart the device?
Before this incident, where you able to buy any of these options without any issues?
PummyRaj- do you have a fix for this issue?
I am using an iPad Pro OS version 17.5.1. Nothing happens when I try to get more boosters. No error message or spinning circle…nothing. I just tried to use my gold bars to purchase boosters on my iPhone and it works. So it appears to be a problem on my iPad only.
Hello @Jaj1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which device are you using to play the game?
When you try use your Gold Bars, do you see an error message or a constantly spinning circle? If it is not one of these, can you explain a bit more? Also, can you show me a screenshot?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫