We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Como pedir ayuda a mis amigos para pasar un nivel

Losreyes85
Losreyes85 Posts: 2 Newbie

Como pedir ayuda para pasar un nivel a mis amigos

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator

Hello @Losreyes85🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I think you are asking about "Help a Friend" feature, right? If so, we cannot ask our friends to play a level for us, because it is actually the game system that sends us requests to pass a level for our friends.

All I would suggest you is to keep playing the level without using any boosters (not wasting your stored lives), and hopefully, after certain number of tries, the system will be triggered and ask your friends to play your level for you.

If you need any tips to win your level, please let us know which level you are playing and we will try to help!

If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫

• MariaCoruña
    MariaCoruña Posts: 1 Newbie

Hola buenas miren llevo tres días jugando en el nivel 5788 y no doy salido, tienen muy pocos movimientos, no tengo Booster y el sistema no me manda las ayudas para que mís amigos me ayuden a pasarlo, ahora acabo de pasar un nivel de uno de mis amigos, no me da nada a cambio ni tan siquiera un Booster, podría saber cómo pasar el nivel porque no tengo lingotes y no puedo comprar los movimientos, gracias pues no me dejan gastar dinero en comprar lingotes ni nada del juego espero respuesta gracias

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?