Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Couldn't play Candy Crush Saga on iphone so I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now I am at level one instead of where I was. Any way to get old account back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am glad everything worked out and you are able to play the game now @Racoon1144 🤗
Keep crushing and have fun🍫🍫
Thank you. I was logging in with King Community account not facebook. All good now. Thanks a million.
Hello again @Racoon1144🙋♀️
You were playing Facebook Browser version till this evening until the glitch occurred, right?
Were you able to log in with your Facebook account details? Still you are finding yourself at level # 1?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫