Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How this possible ? 30000 levels in a week ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sure @llamonta🤗 Please follow below steps to report that player to the Player Support team⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know🍫🍫
Thanks for your reply. I'm using an Android phone to play. I look for the support team but I cannot find it. Can you show where to go to report this please ?
Hello @llamonta🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
This is definitely not right!! The game itself does not have that many levels!!
I would suggest you to report that to the King Player Support team, so that they can check if it is hacker or a glitch. Let me know if you need help with sending your complaint.
Please reply back with the device you are using🍫🍫
Hi Welcome to the King Community
It happens sometimes, it may glitch