Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
if I won, I don't progress a level. How does this work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @Pjfeever🤗
Since you are playing on the App version of the game, you can send your complaint directly from your game. Please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any questions, please let me know🍫🍫
pc ms11
Hello @Pjfeever🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I have seen couple of complaints this week! I am not sure if it is the game or a connection issue on players' side🤔 But, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to assist you further!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫