Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I save my progress because the game was closing again and again I was unable to complete the level so I have to do this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Actually the game was not opening and it was closing again and again I watch video on YouTube and they was saying to clear cache and storage of it but if I do this my game progress will be vanished so I have to save it first so I came here and it's a community and i thought after giving my email username and password my progress will be save now I'm trying to retrieve but nothing helping me please i want my progess back please please 🥺
Hello @CandyCrush_Champ🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Saving the game is always good as it helps us to get back to our level if we happen to reinstall the game or change the device we are using!
But, I did not understand the connection between the issue in your game and game progress! Can you please explain a bit more?
Do you need help with saving your game progress? Which device are you using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫