Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played last night. I won 12 levels in a row in order to win gold. I finished the 12 levels but instead of giving me the gold I won, it switched to the race between episodes and never went back to give me the gold. It was supposed to be 50 gold.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @araknon🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars reward from Candy Royale race.
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint about your missing reward. Please check below⬇️
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫