Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When logging on I accidentally touched someone else's emoji! Now I can't figure out how to get it back! Don't want to play some else's game! Fb didn't help π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
With regards to the "Newbie" title, it means you are new to this Community. That's all π
Hello @GeorgeneCliffordπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue you are experiencing!! But, I understood that when you said "emoji" - you were addressing to an Avatar!
Were you logging into your game or this King Community? What did you mean by you touched someone else's Avatar! Can you share a screenshot "where" you selected that Avatar?
Are using a "shared" computer and playing on Facebook - Browser version? Are you in someone else's game now?
Can you please clarify my questions with your replyπ«π«
Not a newbie I'm on level 15000, +