Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi all, I’m colour blind and struggle on so many levels due to the shading of the colours - anyone else having the same problem?
Currently struggling with level 8644
Thanks,
Gilly
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the information - it’s helped slightly but the problem is with the blue/purple colours when shaded, but I appreciate the comment 😊
Hello @GILLY001 thanks for joining us and welcome to the community! There is a grayscale option in Accessibility if you go into settings (the pink cogwheel) in the game. I must say that trying it out in my game I notice no difference at all, but it may just be something useful to anyone who is colour blind, so please could you test this feature out and report back here to let us know if it helped?