Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please how can I get ads back that can enable me watch ads and win exciting power ups and extra moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ludluna Welcome to the Community 🤗 please see my post above that I sent to @Nonye_Favour above. If you have anymore questions or need help with your game please come back and ask the Community ☺️
Hi @Nonye_Favour Welcome to the Community 🤗 you say, how can I get adverts back, did you used to get them and then they stopped? If so have you spent any real money to buy something in the game. If so that is the reason you no longer get adverts. If you've never spent any real money, it is possible you will start getting them again 🤞
O meu sumiu 😕
i don't even have it
Sometimes it is there but disappears again after a day. like sweet cinema and other
me too! Never seen ads for any rewards or anything like extra moves either?! Didn’t know that was even a possibility in the game app!!
I am having the exact same problems! So frustrating!
So frustrated with ads that constantly freeze. It is not fair that you cannot count on getting a reward when you need it most! It is not just once and awhile it is constant. I do not understand why you don’t fix it. It must be how you control who wins the game!