Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I just moved to iPhone from Android and now when I’m trying to connect the game in my new iPhone thru my Facebook account (in order to get all my progress) it says: ‘wrong email and password combination’.
Any advice? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you mailed here, please open the link
If you sent this, they give some steps
Please follow, after your mail, please check your mail box
The user id is: 1365264361
anything else? Thank you
Ok , Please mail here mention your game I'd and full details of your topic
When I’m trying to sign in thru email (using same email as my Facebook email ) then a different progress (a very old progress of mine which I’m not used for a very long time) gets loaded. I do not want to load this one.
I want to load the one that is connected to my Facebook.
Any other suggestion?
I will just comment that this issue that I am reporting about happens to my wife.
Her email is: meitalzits@walla.com
That’s the email which she is using also in her Facebook.
Hi Welcome to the King Community
Do you know current email and password
Please enter all correct email and password..