Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
I just moved from Android phone to iPhone. When trying to connect the game in my new iPhone to my facebook account (in order to retrieve my progress) I’m getting an error message: ‘Wrong email and password combination’.
Any advice?
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @avivzitser🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with logging into your account!
Are you all set now or still seeking assistance?
If you still need help, please type below and let me know how I can assist you🍫🍫