Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Heylo! I wanna change my candy crush saga game progress from king account to facebook account. How can I change it?Could you please tell me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using the website from laptop
I can't find settings & sync..
Hello @nafiz_hsn🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry!! You could not find "Settings" tab and the "Progress sync" option because the King.com website was modified a while ago. At present, that website is available for very limited features!
Can you please tell me which device you are using?
I can't find setting and progess sync
Hi Welcome to the King Community
To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:
Go to the King website at King.com
Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
Select ‘Account’
You will be prompted to confirm your password
Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com