Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Did you know that candy crush freezing and crashing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes IOS. Never happened to me before this weekend
Yes, I think King do know. I certainly know, it happens to me all the time. Luckily it never stops me passing a level or miss out on any reward. Just have to close the game and reopen it. I play iOS. Do you use Apple devices? I'm hoping this will get fixed with the next update.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? In the meantime please check this page here