Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m referring to all boosters in Saga and Soda. Now worries I’m just gonna not play your games any more
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @stlrgrl🤗
I am also a player like you. Except for Community Managers, everybody that helps out in this Community are players of King Saga games😊
I have heard complaints about not receiving Ads after making a purchase in the game! But, not the regular boosters, for example - Daily Treat Machine, Booster Wheel, Chocolate Box, Sweet Cinema, etc.,!!
If you are not receiving these regular boosters also, you will have to complain about it!
Edited: Sorry! When I mean complain - you will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint to them. You can send a complaint directly from your game. Please let me know if you need my assistance to do so.
I’m referring to the boosters and both games. I’m on level 5000 + and almost 10,000 in Saga. I spent $1.99 two weeks ago to buy some boosters and ever since I did that I have not gotten any more boosters and I am not spending anymore money so I’m just gonna get her up and not play these games anymore.
Hello @stlrgrl🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your games! Can you please tell me which rewards you are referring to?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
what’s going on with the rewards and Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda I made a purchase on Saga then I have not made one since and it’s been about three weeks and ever since I made that purchase I cannot get any more rewards