Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How come I can’t move to another level but I see people on levels ahead of me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cutsup🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear about your question!!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, why are you not able to move from your level? Do you find it hard to win it? Which level is it?
What do you mean by "you see people on levels ahead of me"? Are you wondering - if you cannot win your level, how they were able to pass it?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫