Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it shows two candy crush balls at the top with a plus 1, what does that mean? It states “collect all orders”, I’ve attempted four tries and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be doing to achieve the level, plz help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sparklezink1231🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The goal of Candy Crush Balls (Color Bombs) with a +1 means you have to combine two Color Bombs one time.
And that +1 means you have to do it one time. If it says +2, it means you have to make 2 combos!
You can watch this YouTube video
If you need further assistance with anything else, please type below🍫🍫