Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have the same boosters on my phone as I do my kindle though I'm logged into the same account. And I can't purchase the 3 pack of booster only the 30min
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @leeMa911๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That is how the King Saga games work!
Only level progress and the Gold Bars are synced on all the devices we use because these are saved to game servers! Where as the boosters & lives we have received from friends are stored onto the local memory of the device - which is not transferrable!
With regards to the 3 pack boosters - I have seen couple more complaints this past week!!
I will have to report this issue to our Community In-charge! Can you please post a screenshot for me to show to them?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box๐ซ๐ซ
Glad to know that @leeMa911!
Keep crushing ๐
Have a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful week ahead!
It is now working. Thanks!