Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was playing candy crush and my phone froze. I restarted it and got back into the game only to find I've lost all my power ups with the exception of my gold bars. Can I please get my power ups restored? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @EdmundWhyte🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you try logging out of the game — close the App — restart your device after 10 minutes — reopen the App and log back into the game and check if your boosters are back.
If they didn't, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team. You can do this directly from your game.
** If you have any purchased boosters, I would suggest you to select "My Purchases" from the list.
If you have any further questions or need to reply back, please type below🍫🍫