Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to my game can of crush to my new email I mean to my if I still have the same email but I'm saying I have a different password how can I retrieve my old game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Stickman6🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If it is only the password you have changed for your account, you will not / should not lose the progress of your game!
Simply log into the game using your regular email address, and then enter the new password. And, you should find everything intact👍️
I am I'm trying to get my old Candy crush back how do I do that