Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck on level 20 for days. Not even getting close. I haven't passed any of these levels first time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kocomcg if you are stuck on an Adventure Path level just wait for the timer to run out. Once the timer has finished you will be returned to your map levels.
Hello @kocomcg🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with one of the Adventure Path levels in your game!
I am not aware how this feature works as I do not have this feature in my game yet!! Don't you get an option to quit the Adventure path and move to the regular map?
I don't think there are any YouTube videos available to help you to beat these levels! Also, since many of us do not have this feature yet, we cannot play it on our side and give you the tips either!! If you are feeling these levels are very hard, may be not enter the Adventure path for few days!
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team. In the meantime Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!