Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have the option for someone to help me pass my level. I help pass other ppls level but I don't have that option
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately this option does not exist. You cannot request help in the "Help a friend" feature. The game/King decides which players show up on the list of others and there is nothing you can do to request it.
I want to know this too please!