Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why does my gold bars that I’ve earned twice so far I don’t receive them? It shows up that you won gold bars but I don’t get them? Thank you Tracey
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the King Community
It is not your fault that you did not receive the Gold Bars. You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint about the issue.