Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried very hard to get rid of the frog and can't do it
I've watched the tutorial, videos...no luck
I've Asked friends....no luck
Help , please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @NanaKay11 If you have watched the tutorials you must know that the frog cannot ever be got rid of, it can only be moved. Please could you share with us which level you are stuck on? If there is an order for frogs to be completed, then this means the number of times you need to move the frog. It cannot ever be destroyed.