Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How i get back progress to this email
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I followed this process and my new King account did not sync with my previous facebook account. Any gudience here? Thanks!
How to change from Facebook to new King Account I'm figuring this in months
Hello @abcd3184🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You will have to "sync" both your Facebook account and the King (email) account and then, log out of Facebook. Then, you will be able to use only your email account.
We can now create the King account directly on our mobile devices (if you do not have one already)!
Your accounts will automatically sync as soon as you connect to both platforms.
Please see this Link (click on the Green letters) for complete steps & details —> how to Create a King account.
I have not tried this as I have synced my game long time ago on King.com webpage! So, please let me know if you have any questions and/or experience any issues by typing below🍫🍫