Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did clear 15763 level yesterday morning. When I started the game later, it asked me to redo it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jshanaya🙋♀️ Sorry for missing your response till now!
If you are still waiting, please follow below steps to send your complaint to the Player Support team⬇️
Hope they will be able to help you🤞
I am using iPhone 12pro max
Hello @jshanaya🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team. Can you please tell me which device you are using, so that I can assist you further?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫