Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I change my apple password
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m not sure what you mean, but it’s likely you can click “forgot password” or go to “account settings” to change your password.
Hello @chaugen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
This King Community helps with the issues related to King Saga games.
For the issue you are experiencing, I would suggest you to contact Apple Support and seek their assistance!