Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
want my position of 3807 on candy crush saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @phyllisstankiewicz4🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you save your game progress before either through Facebook or King account? If so, did you log in with your account details? Did you still not able to get back to your original level?
Can you show me a screenshot of your game map?
I was on ;3807 on candy crush saga now I’m on 1. Please get me back to 3807.
I was on 3807 on candy crush saga, now I’m on 1, this is the second time this week this happened. Please get me back to 3807.