Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My old phone was destroyed. When I got my new one, I noticed that I lost all my inventory. I had over 99+ in color bombs, stripes, and fishes, several disc's and cones. How do I recover them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jodee1313🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the Inventory in your game! But, that's how the King Saga game work.
Only level progress and the Gold Bars are saved to the game servers, which makes it possible to sync them across the devices! But, the boosters and Lives are stored on to the local memory of the device we use. It is not possible to transfer that data!!
Please check detailed information about it in this Help Article —> Moving progress to new device
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫