Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been working great, now all of a sudden not connecting to store at end of game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I thought it said clear cache and restart game... I saw it somewhere 😂 but thanks, it's working now
Hi @collegeamoco not sure what you mean as there is currently no fix for the issue described in the linked discussion. If you are one of those affected by the issue then all you can do is wait and hope King can fix the issue.
No, I tried but it didn't help.
Might be something to do with this @collegeamoco