Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
they have definitely changed something. I had those 200 lives forever and then kept getting a notice about “once your unlimited lives are gone you’ll get new ones.” Now the lives are all used and I’m not getting any new ones from friends, of which I have tons. Looks like king is messing with us yet again!
friends list is back but the envelope icon in top left corner is still. grayed out. Nothing happens when I ask friends. mom on iPhone 12. Thank you.
Hello @MHurt🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which device are you using to play the game?
Can you try these steps —> log out of the game — close the App — restart your device for shutting it down for 5 to 10 minutes — open the App and log back in. Check if your Friends' list appears again.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫