Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a new account and tried to sign in but it won’t let me, I’m just wondering if there’s a bug or something.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Shadxwz🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you using an Apple device?
The issue you are experiencing — is it the "wrong email & password" issue OR "cannot connect due to internet connection"?
Can you please show me a screenshot of that message (Please hide your email address, etc.,).
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫