Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi ,my old phone broke, I was on level 3907 .but when I linked my new phone up I'm now on 2106. Could you please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Knicker52🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That "Newbie" is not about the game, but a level tier in this Community!
Since you just joined the Community, you are being called as Newbie! Once you accumulate few more points and post couple more comments, you will be raised to level 2😊
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.
I am not a newbie I have been playing for quite a number of years.