Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have firefox as my standard browser under Windows 10 Pro. If i want to syncronize my game with facebook, i get this:
If i continue, this:
and then:
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @moehre65 πββοΈ
Responded in your other question!
*push
any news?
Hi @moehre65π€ Good Morning!
Thank you for trying and playing on different browser! But, as I mentioned over the weekend, when we are playing the Browser version, we can play only through Facebook. It is not possible to log-in with King account!
With regards to Facebook not letting us log into Windows 10/11 β we are not sure why this happening! Like I said the other day, I too am experiencing the same glitch and so are other players! I have reported it to the Community In-charge about it. Let's see if we can find an answer!
Until then, I would request you to continue playing on your mobile device with Facebook and do not worry about syncing it with your King account π
btw β¦ i did change the standard browser β¦ Get the same error with edge and opera. Which browser is supported by Candy ?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting in the meantime
Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: