Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
as you can see i only left with one jelly at the bottom left, and the game ended? i lose?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @maryshababez🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the glitch in your game! I am guessing you must have already played the level again!!
There are few levels that are causing this glitch! And if we receive complaints, we are reporting those levels. I will send your level also to our Community In-charge! Hopefully, this level will not cause any glitch for other players in the future🍫🍫
Each level has goals.
Players have a limited number of moves for completing these goals.
I try to be aware of both the number of moves still available and how many items that are still needed to meet the goals for that level.
Sometimes I use the lollipop smashing tool to remove the final piece needed to meet a goal.