Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For several weeks now, I’ve not been able to retrieve my progress via Facebook, on my IPhone 11 Pro Max. It tells me “wrong username/email combination”. Works fine with my IPad, however. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @robinsfranklin🙋♀️
Did you try to "off load" your game App? Please try all these troubleshooting steps one by one and see if it helps?
If the issue persists, please contact our Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hello @robinsfranklin🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
I wonder if something is going on with Facebook for iOS devices!! Because, this is not the first complaint I have seen in the past week🤔
First, can you please try to "off load" the App and see if it helps? Please do not delete the App, as you will lose all your saved boosters!