Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I received a link to add my dad on candy crush and it takes me to a page to download the app. I obviously already have the app and when he goes to try to add me, he gets the same issue as me. Please advise!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you! Look forward to hearing from you about this issue
Thank you @cnryan7🤗
And, I am sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game because of this! If I need any other details, I will get back to you tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫
Im on Apple and he’s on a Samsung android I have the most recent version as I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times
Hello @cnryan7🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I tried to add a link provided by one of the Community friends and I too am experiencing the same issue! I thought it is just me!! Let me ask our Community In-charge and get back to you tomorrow!
Can you tell me which device are you and your dad using? Which version of the App do you have?
Can you post a screenshot of that pop-up you see when you try to add the link?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫