Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there was still candies that could’ve exploded even though I ran out of moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @monicav1982 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the level in your game!
There are multiple complaints about this issue! I will report to our Community In-charge about this level too.
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team as well. Since you are using a mobile device, you can contact them from the game itself.
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫