Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I only getting 17 turns and not 24
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Goodrich79 Yes this level appears to have been switched. The latest YouTube video I find is from 3 months ago and that is still the liquorice version. I have this one, which must be what you have, with the frosting and keys. King have rewritten a lot of levels lately. Are you stuck on this or have you managed to get past it?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?
Some levels may get updated after the release and therefore look different from when other players played it. Check more info on this HERE.
HERE
Hello @Goodrich79🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Candy Crush game Studio keeps changing the levels all the time while reducing (or increasing) moves or changing the game board to make it hard / easy!
When I checked on the YouTube, I found the level even with 35 moves and those videos were 3 or 4 years old! When looking for these videos, please look for as latest as you can!
Is your level 1289 a legendary level? The lesser moves a level has, the legendary🔥it becomes! Can you post a screenshot for me to check in my game?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫