Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Certain ads freeze so I can’t get the rewards . This is happening frequently.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are a few adds that freeze, adds that close the app and adds that you can't close to collect booster/life. There are also adds that when you do close them to collect, it takes you to your start screen. Temu is one of them. My game lags quite badly at the moment. I have turned off the auto update and turned it back on but this didn't fix the lagging. I clear my cache frequently and restart my phone, nothing helps. I will not uninstall it as I've read horror stories,so that is not an option.
Hello @Lully123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Is it one or few specific Ads that freeze all the time or different Ads each time?
If it is the same Ads that has been freezing, I would suggest you to report the Ad. But, it is various Ads, you will have to do some troubleshooting on your device.
Please reply back by typing below to discuss further🍫🍫