Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where did all my gold bars and earned treats go
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @vkoehler🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Please play a level and win it. Then, go back to the map screen and check if your Gold Bars, Friends list and boosters are back.
If it did not work, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and request them to help you.
Do you need help with contacting them?
I signed in to save progress and everything I earned and paid for is gone???