Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 72 lives and now only 3!! Where did they go!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @SueFantonSekoll 🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
This has been a recurring complaint from Facebook players😕 Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to retrieve those lives back!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and see if they can assist you!
Yes Candy Crush Saga and I play on my HP desktop computer.
Hello @SueFantonSekoll🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your saved lives!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Which device are you using to play the game?