Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not had any opportunities to earn boosters in quite a few weeks and can pass levels quickly. I’m upset.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @michelefea🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Do you have Sweet Cinema feature in your game?
Unfortunately I still don’t have Treasure Hunt back.
Thank you! I’m using an IPhone 14 Max. This feature disappeared almost 3 weeks ago. Thank you for the info about the update. Hopefully that resolves my issue.
Hello @michelefea🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Treasure Hunt appeared in my game sometime last year and it has been glitchy since then! It suddenly appears, let me collect one booster and disappears in that same pace!!
Which device are you using? How long ago did the feature disappear from your game?
There might be new update available tomorrow! Let's hope after installing that, you will receive the feature back.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫