Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Appears to have stopped maling ads available for boosters. Levels are impossible without them. Gets frustrating replaying, waiting for a lucky board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sonbeam911🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I understand what you are talking about! I am in 15,700s and it is hard to win these levels without extra help! But, I never had any Ads though! So, I try to collect all the free boosters I can!
Ads videos are still a testing feature! When the features are in testing, from time to tome, they will be moved from one group of players to another group of players!
Since you have already received the Ads, there is a good chance that you will receive those again. But, it is just a matter of time! In the meantime, please make sure that your App is updated regularly; your device has at least 2 GB memory; and you are active in the game.
Hopefully, you will receive the Ads again soon🤞