Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can activate the 15 min for 7 bars offer, but the 20 boosters for 49 just doesn't respond when I try to click it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Lambar🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I am glad to know that you are able to purchase the booster again! If you experience this glitch again, please let us know, as we are gathering details about this issue!
Keep crushing and have a great rest of the week🍫🍫
Thanks. I am playing on my mobile phone, a Oneplus Nord 3. The app version is 1.283.1.1
I was going to get a screenshop, but it is suddenly woking again now.
Hello @Lambar🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am suspecting if you are experiencing the issue that was reported by few other players in the past couple of days!!
Can you please give me below details, so that I can report to our Community In-charge?
If I need your game ID number, I will get back to you.
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Thank you & talk to you soon🍫🍫