Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Its my 60th birthday on 4th August. Can you send birthday wishes and gift gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's my 66th birthday.
8-8-60 today.
Hi kushalaprabhu, welcome to the Community 😃
Happy early 60th birthday 🎉🥳 We hope you have a fantastic celebration on August 4th. Unfortunately, we can't send gold bars directly as gifts, but we wish you lots of luck and joy in your Candy Crush adventures🍬🎂
If you have any other questions or need assistance, feel free to ask. Enjoy your special day 💖🎈
Hello @kushalaprabhu Now that's a coincidence….
I shall wish you Happy Birthday for Sunday. I'm off on a surprise weekend away somewhere (my husband won't tell me where) . Have you got any plan for your big day?
I am afraid King won't send us any gifts for our birthdays, not even round ones. I don't think they keep the Date of Birth info, I think we just have to tell them once to confirm we are over 13 years of ago and allowed to play, but I very much doubt that our birthdays are being stored in King's servers.
Hi Welcome to the King Community
This is not birthday thread, if you want birthday thread I will share? Thank you for joining us