Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to delete my account, what do I need to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ลบบัญชีเกมค่ะ
ฉันต้องลบบัญชีเกมของฉันค่ะ
Hello @Ying_9224🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I see that you have created this Community account just now! Do you want to delete your game account or this Community account?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Thank you for replying back @Ying_9224
But, please remember to post your comments in English as the Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand each other better.
Which you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? If you are using a mobile device, you can send your request to the Player Support directly from your game.