Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i still don’t receive lives from my friends. I think i am gonna guit candy crush. I do not think it is fair anymore. Sorry.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @a1nneke
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and see if they can check what's going on in your game.
** If you are playing the game on Facebook browser (on a laptop), please use this link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
** If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
Hopefully, the Support team can find what's going on and resolve the issue🍫🍫
i ve tried it all. It is NOT working. i can;t even play my 20 games. Not good King. Inoaid a lot of money to you and this is really NOT GOOD!!!!
Hello @a1nneke🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives from your friends!
Which device are you using? Do you have friends that are active in the game? Have you been asking your friends to send you lives?
If your friends are connected with you on Facebook, I would suggest you to contact them on Facebook and enquire if they are receiving your requests or not!
Can you please try this and let me know how it goes?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫