Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Eu não consigo fazer compras no aplicativo
I can't shop on the app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Em todos os momentos que eu tento fazer compras no aplicativo, eu recebo essas mensagens que estão em anexo... Faz muito tempo que isso acontece.... Tanto com uso do cartão de crédito ou pix... E isso irrita demais.
Every time I try to shop on the app, I get these messages that are attached... It's been a long time since... Both with the use of the credit card or pix... And that irritates you too much.
Hello @Guzatti🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please explain what is happening when you try to make a purchase? Do you see a "connection error" message or a constantly spinning circle? Please provide as many details as you can!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫