Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I sync my fb account with my king account on a ios device
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Daywien🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Yes! You can create a King account (if you do not have one already) and sync the progress on your iOS device itself.
Your accounts will automatically sync as soon as you connect to both platforms.
Please see this Link (click on the Green letters) for complete steps & details —> how to Create a King account.
I have not tried this as I have synced my game long time ago on King.com webpage! So, please let me know if you have any questions and/or experience any issues by typing below🍫🍫